PDA

View Full Version : Impacted bowels- bowel cancer?

Mav
29-08-17, 15:34
I've been doing for awhile now, with a wobble here and there but today I'm facing some difficulty.

Sorry if this is disgusting. Since this morning I feel like I can't empty my bowels properly, like a little bit of poop is stuck. No matter how hard I push I can't seem to get it out. I had a bowel movement just now and although the feeling has lessened, it still feels like something is a little stuck. It's causing me some worry, I just hoped the feeling would be gone after I had pooped but it's still there. I know this feeling can be a symptom of something more serious, though realistically I know that other symptoms would properly accompany this feeling for it to be a real cause for concern.

I'm just hoping someone on here has some experience of this, and might be able to help give me some advice on why not to worry :(

I hope the feeling passes soon.

My oldest cousin died of BC and she was my age I believe (19), that really does frighten me.

MyNameIsTerry
29-08-17, 16:41
Sorry to hear about your cousin, that's terrible at that age. :hugs:

We get obsessed with what is the correct bowel movement and "making sure" before going out or go work. What was normal before is often questioned.

It could also be piles. They can feel like that...over 20 years of them for me and I can feel sensations there even though they don't bother me much these days.