PDA

View Full Version : Lip twitches

vincy
29-08-17, 23:51
Hi all

Another thing that I'm fairly sure I'm reading too much into... but I'm curious to see if anyone else has the same happen to them

About a month ago, I noticed my lip will twitch a bit around the corner of my mouth. It doesnt seem to happen as much when I am holding a real smile. Holding my lips in any strange position seems to make them twitch a bit

Since this is a forum full of people who notice things about their bodies that most dont.... anyone?

ServerError
30-08-17, 00:05
Holding my lips in any strange position seems to make them twitch a bit

I think you might want to read this sentence back to yourself, my friend. I find punching myself in the stomach seems to make it hurt a bit.

Fishmanpa
30-08-17, 00:38
I think you might want to read this sentence back to yourself, my friend. I find punching myself in the stomach seems to make it hurt a bit.

Wish there were a "Like" button ;)

Positive thoughts

vincy
30-08-17, 06:27
Wish there were a "Like" button ;)

Positive thoughts

It just seems too simple 😭 Just holding things in a not totally natural position is going to make it twitch. It's so hard to believe that I went my whole life not noticing this!

Midnight-mouse
30-08-17, 08:49
It just seems too simple [emoji24] Just holding things in a not totally natural position is going to make it twitch. It's so hard to believe that I went my whole life not noticing this!

The way I calm myself with these sorts of issues is hold your hand up without supporting your arm, put it in a strange position and see how long it stays perfectly still for, it's completely normal we, even at rest are never completely still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk