PDA

View Full Version : Introductioning myself

shinney
05-06-07, 10:22
I used to be a member on this site, a few years ago, and found that it helped with my pa. So i back for more help

My panic attacks seemed to get less and less when i was carrying my second child. my ownly fear was going in to hospital to have him. The midwifes were great, booked me in for just a day, in and out they call it. but that was not to be, after giving birth to him,at 9lb 1oz he was rushed in to special care, with breathing problems. so spent 5 days in hospital (I have a probia of hospitals). After he can out, he was rushed back in again at 3 weeks with viral menagitis (sp).(would have done any thing for my baby, but very hard) Panic attacks came big time, as i had to spend time in a closed room, in the childrens ward. Some of the nurse understood, and where very helpful. Worst time of my life,

My son is now nearly 2 and a healthly little boy, I rejoined NMP because this helped me last time and the last six months the pa have returned, I was getting bad headacres, pin and needles, pain in neck, up set stomach, bloating, not sleeping, always tired.

Any way thats me, sorry its along one, fingers couldnt stop typing.

So HELLO every one:D

jill
05-06-07, 16:45
Hi Sinney:D

WELCOME BACK,:hugs:

I don't need to tell you how great the people are on here, you already know that, :yesyes:

You will get lots of support here.

YOU TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

yorkylover
05-06-07, 16:58
Hi shinney :welcome: back.:hugs:

honeybee3939
05-06-07, 18:16
Hi Shinney

Welcome back hun, hope we can help you get back on track, its lovely to see you here.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

Southern_Belle
05-06-07, 19:03
Hi Shinney,

Welcome back and you are among friends. I'm glad your little boy is healthy. You will get alot of support here.

Laura :)

Lindalou64
05-06-07, 19:09
welcome back shinney, im sure you will bounce back again real soon best to ya..........linda xx

nomorepanic
05-06-07, 19:39
Hi and welcome back - sorry it is because you are not so well again.

If you let me know the previous login (or email address) I can merge the accounts so you will still have all the previous posts you made.

Thanks

SANDYJANE
05-06-07, 21:40
hi and big warm welcome

love sandy xxx

trac67
05-06-07, 23:09
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xx

Pink Princess
05-06-07, 23:45
hi and welcome back to the site, you will find a lot of good advice and support here and make many friends along the way. hope to talk soon, take kare xxxxxx

manmoor
06-06-07, 08:01
Hi Shinney,

A big warm welcome back to you. xx

Zanxiety
06-06-07, 10:49
Grettings shinney, and eventhough I never seen you on the site before, I'd like to welcome you back.:)

With your panic attacks that have been getting worse again, I hope we can help you overcome your tragic problem some years back.

We'll be here to give you the support you need. :winks:

groovygranny
07-06-07, 18:33
Hello Shinney, :welcome: back to you!!

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers: