PDA

View Full Version : New and scared 😢

KC1214
30-08-17, 16:08
Hello, I am new here. Glad I found this page. Anxiety is at an all time high. I was on Zoloft for 5 months and then I quit it because I didn't feel that it was helping. Doc said I needed meds so he put me on Effexor, I took it one day and had an allergic reaction to it. I started back on Zoloft yesterday because now that I've been off of it I feel like it did help. I'm so scared and feel like I'm going crazy most days. I hardly sleep and when I do it's not a great sleep. I'm so scared that I seen a cardiologist and now want to get an MRI of my brain. I have this constant headache. Any little ache or pain freaks me out. Any suggestions or help is very much appreciated!!!!!!

venusbluejeans
30-08-17, 16:14
Hiya KC1214 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: