PDA

View Full Version : Anxious about what happens next . .

KrisBarbs
31-08-17, 15:54
Today I had a panic attack caused by my flu which made me hyperventilate and shake to the point of almost passing out. My mum had to call in 15 minutes before her shift but her manager didn't get the call and the manager had to do her shift. I'm scared that she might get fired because of my panic attack and now I'm getting depressed thinking about tomorrow and the repercussions of what happened. My mum has told it will be fine and she has worked for the company for 5 years she just ends up won't getting paid today and won't get fired because this is the first time she needed to call in at the last second. But all I can think off are unfair dismissals I spent 2 hours browsing about getting fired for not showing up without any warning. All it made do is push me down this depressing hole I made for myself. If it does happen I don't know how mental state will handle it and I'll be blaming myself for the rest of my life. I just needed to get it out there because I can't sleep and it's causing me depression.

TLDR: Had a panic attack caused my mum to not turn up at work and scared she might get fired because of it.