PDA

View Full Version : Bump on top of head or is it just my scalp?

nhelen79
31-08-17, 16:40
Hi all

3-4 years ago I had a soft bump on the top of my head, left side. I decided to remove and during op, the doctor didn't found any sack. Just some liquid shoot out when she made the cut (sorry for the details). Anyway the skin is now white and little bit thick like a scar at that spot and no hair too.

Fast forward, I had some neck pain which lead to headache last night. So I was massaging my neck and scalp. I then feel that the old spot there was like a bump. If I stand up, it feel hard like my scalp. If I lay down, The skin on the spot feel soft and movable.

My panic set in last night. Couldn't sleep. This morning I'm thinking if it's a tumor on top of my head, and I didn't do anything for 3-4 years, I would have been very ill, right? The other surgeon actually cut open that spot before and saw nothing there to remove. So it's can't be a cyst. Is it possible that our scalp is bumpy and what I'm feeling is normal bone? I will have a physical in 3 months, shall I wait for that to check with my doctor or run to her again? I just saw her last week for something else.