PDA

View Full Version : Help me please!

Kez_miller
01-09-17, 05:23
So all for the past 2 or 3 weeks I've had none stop anxiety about having a brain tumour because of numbness in the face. Tingling hands and feet etc constant.

Well tonight I felt actually ok nice and calm for the first time in weeks and I was just laying watching YouTube videos. All of a sudden I had an over whelming feeling of de ja vue. I jumped up out of bed turned on the light and went to the window to smoke a cigarette whilst shaking. It felt like I didn't know where I was for a few moments and everything just felt like I had seen it before. Done it before etc. Well as I was smoking it was like I didn't remember how I got to the window and couldn't picture opening the blinds turning the light on etc. Which has now added too my anxiety. And I'm now sure I just had a seizure because of a brain tumour. I'm in a right state. And I don't know why it happened or what it was. Help me please.

Chlobo
01-09-17, 07:01
It's really strange but when I am seriously stressed about my health my experiences of De ja vue become more frequent. It sounds to me like you just had a normal occurrence of de ja vue but you immediately panicked resulting in the aftermath of the shaking and not knowing where you were. A seizure from a brain tumour could not be questioned