PDA

View Full Version : Well, back to this again

Sollace
01-09-17, 12:32
Hello everybody, just over two months ago, spanning up until early this month I had become obsessed with the fear of ALS. Finger twitching set me off,and percieved atrophy of the muscle fuelled the fire. I eventually saw a doctor who was completely convinced that I was fine, and convinced me likewise before referring me for therapy- which I am currently waiting for.

In the meantime, I was worry free until earlier this week. Something set off worries about testicular cancer, and whilst I "checked" numerous times, I was unable to feel any lump, but still became preoccupied with the possibility. This persisted until last night. I went to the toilet, and to my horror saw my urine shoot out in two beams. I stopped urinating immediately and when it resumed it was in the normal one beam. This, however, has sparked a sleepless night and a great deal of worry for me. Although in all toilet visits since then I have had a single beam, I can't help but remember that a few days ago I had a stinging in the tip of my penis. At the time I had attributed to spending a fair bit of time in a pool during that day and days prior, but now I fear it may be a further sign of penile cancer. I haven't recieved any word on my referral for therapy, so I am assuming it will be quite some time before I can start, and only a month later I am already worrying again.

What can I do?

hanshan
01-09-17, 12:57
Two beams, three beams - all normal. Gently massage the exit at the tip of the penis for a second or two and it should revert to one stream.

Fishmanpa
01-09-17, 13:08
Sollace... with respect.. Really? You mean to tell me that you've never had that happen? As Hanshan said. NORMAL! Consider it a challenge to get both streams into the bowl ~lol~

Positive thoughts

Sollace
01-09-17, 15:45
Thanks for the replies everybody.

Becazican
01-09-17, 16:02
i would think that maybe you never noticed it before shooting out two streams, during the night you could of gotten excited and pre cum clogged your opening and dried up , causing 2 ,3 , 5 streams. as far as testicular cancer you should be able to follow the examination on you tube and feel for any lumps , do it in a warm shower. ladies sorry if i offended you.