PDA

View Full Version : Almost successful!!!!

Granny Primark
05-06-07, 18:17
As many of you are aware foxy bells little 4 year old boy was taken off her 3 weeks ago and put into care.
The reason for this is because she was at an all time low and harmed herself in front of him.
The social worker called this emotional abuse.
She bitterly regrets what she did but to be honest it should have never come to this cus she sought physciatric help and wasnt given it.
Anyways today there was a meeting with all kinds of people, social workers, health visitor, dylans nursery teacher, doctor, physchologist and a few other besides.
Bell and her partner attended and many reports were read out.
They now realise that bell had been denied the help she much needed, and that she is a loving caring mum who would never harm her little boy.
The future now looks bright for her getting her little boy back thank goodness.
Shes got have a phyciatric assesment done at the end of the month and depending on this shel will get her much loved Dylan back.
Ive got no doubt whatsoever that the phyciatrist will give her a good report.
Lets all keep our fingers crossed and wish her well.
Im sure that in 4 or 5 weeks time she herself will be posting her success story on here.

Take care
LYNN xx

Under~The~Stars
05-06-07, 18:27
I didn't know about any of that, I'm sorry to hear about it all Bell. That must be very distressing, sending you loads and loads of :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I hope things go ok for you with the psych assessment, let us know how you get on :hugs:

Take care,

Lou xxx :hugs:

Southern_Belle
05-06-07, 19:07
Thank you for the update Lynn. I know that Bell is a great mom to her little Dylan. Huge :hugs: for their work, effort and bravery in doing everything they can do to get him back. You are such a great friend to her too Lynn.

Love,

Laura

tnt808
05-06-07, 19:36
Oh great news Lynn!

I wish her all the luck in the world. Bell has been a friend to me for a long time now, and please let her know that I am thinking of her.

kazzie
05-06-07, 19:54
I wasent aware of this either!!!

Well big hugs to you Bell:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Im sure common sense will prevail and You will all be one happy family again very very soon:yesyes:

Lynn give her my love please:hugs:

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

Granny Primark
05-06-07, 22:45
Just want to say thanks on her behalf.
We read about these stories but never believe it could happen to us.
Why when we read of somones plight dont we post to give that person encouragement?
its only a minute out of a day to do this.
yet it does mean so much to get words of encouragement and support.
God knows how id feel if my kids had been taken off me.

Take care
LYNN xx

manmoor
06-06-07, 08:14
:hugs: FOR BEL AND DYLAN :hugs: She won' go far wrong with you looking out for her Ms Primark that's for sure :). Big hugs for Bel and wee Dylan will be back with you soon hun. xxx

emmy
06-06-07, 09:32
sending all my thougths and big hugs to bell :hugs:

i have no doubt she will be back with dylan..
and with the help off you, youre a great friend to us all

xxxxxxxxxx

Granny Primark
06-06-07, 23:38
:sign20: mandy. Once yer granny p has made a friend I stick by them through thick and thin.
Emmy im sure she will get her so son back. And thanks for saying nice things about me. I dont regret now sending you that £10 :lisa: :lisa: :lisa:
Money well spent!
Only me and her partner know how much she is struggling.
She is one of the sweetest, inoffensive, caring and loving girls ive ever known.
Im just so desperate to here her laugh again like she used to.

Take care
LYNN xx

anxious
07-06-07, 00:07
hugs to bell and dylan, hope you are soon reunited
((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

love anx xxxxxxxx

Lindalou64
07-06-07, 01:00
HELLO BELL IM GLAD TO HEAR YA GETTING THE HELP THAT YOU HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR, I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST........TC LINDA XX:flowers: :flowers:
THINGS ARE LOOKING UP

groovygranny
11-06-07, 22:06
:hugs::hugs::hugs:for sweet Bell and her family.

Thank goodness eyes have been opened and an end to this nightmare is in sight for her.

Sending lots of granny luv and hugs xxx

sandlin
11-06-07, 22:22
Sending my thoughts and big hugs Foxy Bells way xxxxx

lildutt
14-06-07, 09:23
phyciatric assesment is on the 28th and he might be back at the end of july keep fingers cross all xx

manmoor
14-06-07, 09:56
Fingers,toes,arms,legs everything crossed for our Bel :hugs: xxx

bottleblond
18-06-07, 22:13
yeah guys, i spoke to Bell earlier today and she was telling me she went to see her son at 1pm today. The poor gal was dreading it because last week the social worker told her off and wasn't being very nice at all but today she got lots of praise from the social worker but best of all, her son asked her twice to come home :hugs: .

The reason me mate bell got the praise today is because not only did she go on her own but she went home on the bus too!!

well done ball honey!!!

:yesyes:

lots a love

Lisa

:hugs:

xxxxxx

Granny Primark
18-06-07, 22:23
Bell your a star:yesyes:
My goodness im so proud of you hun.
What youve gone through these last few weeks has been terrible. I know how much dylan means to you. Youve stayed strong and focused. You are a credit to yourself and that "dragon lady" social worker must surely realise she made a huge mistake taking dylan away from you now.

Loads of love:hugs:
take care
LYNN xx

Southern_Belle
18-06-07, 22:27
Oh Bell I'm so proud of you :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: . You will get him back just you see. I'm so glad the social worker is seeing all the hard work you are doing. At last a light at the end of the tunnel. :yesyes:

Love,

Laura

Lindalou64
18-06-07, 23:03
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l171/Lindalou21/blessings4.gifmay all your days be blessed you did a awsome job bell.hang in there ,its all coming together.i wish you the best hun..........prayers our with ya.........Linda:hugs:

SAMKIRMAN
19-06-07, 18:14
you are a star big hugs to you sis and dylan will be home for sure soon i am proud to call you my friend and the closest i got to a sis but you are better than my proper sis

Dying_Swan
21-06-07, 17:24
Hey just read this and wanted to say how pleased I am that things are looking up :)

GOOD LUCK!!! :yesyes::yesyes::yesyes:

Keep us posted xxx

Paddington
21-06-07, 17:36
Oh Foxy..i had no idea this was going on hun:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: my heart goes out to you hun it really does:hugs: you and your boy will be back together soon,i am sure of it..Loads of love.Paddie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lildutt
28-06-07, 08:11
today im going for my assessment to see if it safe for dylan to return home
hope i pass it
bellxx

Lindalou64
28-06-07, 12:07
good luck bell...my thoughts are with you............Linda

Under~The~Stars
28-06-07, 12:08
GOOD LUCK Bell! I hope everything goes ok for you. I'm sure Dylan will be back in no time at all :hugs:

Let us know how you get on, thinking of you :flowers:

Lou xxx

lildutt
28-06-07, 19:39
i passed my assessment today my lil boy be back home soon

groovygranny
28-06-07, 22:32
Fabulous news Bell - wonderful !!

Love to you and your family.

http://www.glittergraphics.co.uk/Graphics/Love_Hugs_Kisses/images/74.gif

XXX

manmoor
29-06-07, 08:36
Bel :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I'm chuffed to bits to hear your good news hun :D :hugs: :hugs: xxx

Ammeg
29-06-07, 11:30
awwwww i knew it would be fine hun!!!
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Under~The~Stars
29-06-07, 13:21
Bell, thats great news :yesyes: I'm so pleased for you, and your family :hugs:

Take care,

Lou xxx

Granny Primark
29-06-07, 21:11
I never ever doubted for one minute that you wouldnt pass!!!!:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:
Can I also congratulate you on becoming the first ever woman carpet fitter Ive ever known.
Im just amazed that you fitted the new carpet in Dylans room. And even took the door off so it could be shaved so it would go over the new carpet.!:D
What a star!:D

loads of love
LYNN xx

lildutt
06-07-07, 10:22
wish me luck all for today going to see when dylan cn come home this afternoon and hoping all the profeessional agree to it aswell
bellxx

nomorepanic
06-07-07, 17:58
Bell

So pleased things are getting sorted for you.

Great news to read and well done!

lorac
06-07-07, 18:07
I am so pleased to hear that the future is looking good for Bell and from one mother to another I send her my love and good wishes for the future. Thinking of you Bell. xxxxx

Under~The~Stars
06-07-07, 18:43
Hope it has gone well today Bell :hugs:

Lou xxx

lildutt
06-07-07, 19:40
Dylan comeing home on the 16th
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Under~The~Stars
06-07-07, 19:45
Aww Bell, thats fantastic news! :yesyes: I'm so pleased for you, and your family! Bet you can't wait til the 16th! :yesyes:

Take care,

Lou xxx

mystics
06-07-07, 20:09
Hi Foxy,
Just wanted to say How pleased:yahoo: I am for you that Little Dylan will be back where he belongs soon :D

So sorry I havent posted before but my heart truly ached for you and Dylan :weep: , flippin beauracrats with nothing better to do make me so angry.:angry:

Love and Hugs to you and Dylan :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Brightest Angel Blessings
Mystics :flowers:

Granny Primark
06-07-07, 20:12
Fantastic news bell!!!!:yesyes:
Im so very pleased for you.
Cant wait to come down and see him, you and daz.

Loads of love
LYNN xx

lildutt
07-07-07, 14:41
thanks all

domino
07-07-07, 16:33
Just read the post, sorry to her about bell and her son, i,m sure things will get sorted and they will back together soon sending them loads of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Thankyou lyn. A:bighug:for you too. xx

lildutt
24-07-07, 11:27
all dylan back home and he been here a week now
thank god
bellxxxx