PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety or something more serious? Internal trembling/muscle tension

johnd9333
02-09-17, 21:55
I have been experiencing severe anxiety/panic attacks for the last few months. It started out with a tingling sensation in my head, I began to freak out and after several weeks of terrible thoughts I finally went to my doctor and she said there was nothing wrong, diagnosed me with general anxiety disorder. This tingling sensation went away shortly afterwards and I had forgotten about it, but shortly after I started developing new symptoms... heart palpatations, severe panic attacks, etc... I went back to the Dr, have had two EKGs run, they say everything is normal.

Now what is worrying me the most is I have strange internal trembling sensations. Sometimes it feels like my intestines are vibrating, or I can feel them churning, or feel food passing through them... other times it just feels like a constant churning or pulse sensation in my upper back or shoulder, but I have stomach discomfort almost all the time as well.

This morning I woke up and it felt like my entire upper body was vibrating.

Naturally I have Googled my symptoms and worried myself much further by seeing that it could be MS, etc, or something worse....

Has anyone experienced something similar? Looking for some answers here. My Dr. has started to shrug everything I tell her off as anxiety, but I'm worried it could be something else.

It gets better or worse some days with seemingly no particular reason.... my stomach is also bothering me a lot lately, can feel and hear constant churning in my intestines and stomach area.

Sorry I wasn't sure to post it in this more generic board or the stomach board since it's not just my stomach..

nomorepanic
02-09-17, 22:40
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.