PDA

View Full Version : I am new here and really hoping for some help/reassurance

Sarahlouise22
02-09-17, 22:25
Hello :)
I am a 28 year old female with 2 young children and currently studying a nursing degree. Life is very stressful. I have suffered with anxiety for years but this past year has been the worst i have ever been. I am slowly feeling like i am loosing control and not sure what to do with myself. I am currently away CBT however have started seeing a private counsellor. My biggest fear is dying. I am convinced there is problems with my heart and tend to focus a lot on how i an breathing and what my heart and pulse is doing. I have had a 24hr ecg which came back satisfactory however that hasnt eased my thoughts at all. Most days i can feel the anxiety hanging over me and most nights i am having panic attacks whilst trying to sleep or waking uo from sleep mid panic attack. I really am at a loss as to what to do and just want to get better but i cannot see an end in sight.

venusbluejeans
02-09-17, 22:33
Hiya Sarahlouise22 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: