PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

fallingbrook
04-09-17, 00:35
I'm Cedric. 26 in Canada. I have epilepsy and take medication (tegretol) for it. I have had health anxiety on and off for the last 15 years, but over the last 15 months, it has ramped up. I thought I had everything from brain cancer to MS to Parkinson's to ALS. I'm pretty sure I just have benign fasciculation syndrome or whatever; symptoms have been lingering for years and years, so I've learned to kind of live with it.

Look forward to talking with you all.

venusbluejeans
04-09-17, 00:41
Hiya fallingbrook and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

fallingbrook
04-09-17, 02:20
Hiya fallingbrook and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Thank you for the introduction! :D