PDA

View Full Version : Health and advice extreme tiredness

littlepanda
04-09-17, 10:58
Hi all,

I find myself coming back here. Im having a tough time and wanted to get some thoughts and feedback.

Over the weekend I seem to have fallen into a bad patch. It started after an early morning driving lesson on Saturday (I find lessons exhausting at the best of times) but the week before I hadn't had much good sleep.

Since Saturday I have felt so drained. I'm starting to worry it is something more, all the normal worries of is it cancer, is it this is it that. I have felt this exhausted in the past but it was after a major panic attack. I'm not really sure what has caused this.

I feel to exhausted to do anything to be honest, I just want to lay around and sleep. The thought of going to the doctors at the moment also sounds very difficult.

I feel like I'm in a rut and I'm not sure what to do :weep:

AntsyVee
04-09-17, 18:20
I've never met anyone with depression and anxiety who didn't suffer from fatigue or tiredness. It seems to go hand in hand with our mental illness. Nothing you've said makes it sound like it is more serious than that. I do know that once you begin to get a hold on your anxiety and depression, and get them under control, you will begin to get your energy back.

braindead
05-09-17, 10:32
[QUOTE=AntsyVee;1714805]I've never met anyone with depression and anxiety who didn't suffer from fatigue or tiredness. It seems to go hand in hand with our mental illness. Nothing you've said makes it sound like it is more serious than that. I do know that once you begin to get a hold on your anxiety and depression, and get them under control, you will begin to get your energy back.[/QUOT

---------- Post added at 10:32 ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 ----------

the last answer sums it up in one, but you have to find a med for depression and anxiety, i have been looking for a year and on my 8th med .:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Beckybecks
05-09-17, 10:51
Anxiety always leaves me feeling totally exhausted. Sometimes too tired to function normally at all. And the more you worry about it, the worse it gets...
You'll find that when your anxiety eases off your energy will return. I just do what my body tells me and rest up until I feel better. Sleep is good!