PDA

View Full Version : vertigo and feeling dizzy waking

peachy1
04-09-17, 11:22
I have suffered from panic attacks intermittently all my life - usually sweating, shaking, light headedness, nausea and severe headaches / neck pain. This is related to a phobia about my blood pressure being raised and a lifelong terror of having a stroke /CVA and being incapacitated
I have been under a lot of stress this year undergoing and following corneal transplantation surgery and have again experienced panic attacks but this time I am also experiencing vertigo / nausea on waking.I have talked to my GP who assures me the dizziness is benign postural vertigo. I have also had a number of superficial bleeds from tiny capilliaries in the eye on which I had most recent surgery. My eye has been checked at the hospital and I've been assured this is not an early sign of rejection and is only superficial. But I am certain this bleeding plus the vertigo / nausea on waking are related and must be TIA or signs of an impending stroke and I am in a loop of total panic, fear and foreboding.
Can anyone help me. I just cannot cope with the constant fear and sense of foreboding