PDA

View Full Version : Hey Again!

Clydesdale Epona
04-09-17, 23:19
It's been a while since I've been around to help or even have a chinwag as I have been busy as heck trying to sort stuff out but i'm doing well and I should be a little more active x

I wouldn't say my health anxiety is cured but it has defo calmed down and I can tell myself i'm being silly when I react to my usual pains and fears pretty quickly, i have been diagnosed with Endometriosis which was and is apparently the cause of my side pain and i have been giving a inhaler as i found myself getting out of breath so i the doc gave me to try and if it works i'll go on it full time. I've been sorting stuff out including college but have overdone it and may have walked too much as i now have a blister on my foot and might not be able to make my induction day tomorrow :blush:
other than that and some real low depression at this moment in time i'm getting by and eager to try and help and support the best i can :yesyes: x

Catherine S
04-09-17, 23:56
Hiya matey, what no horses? :ohmy: We've missed you but so glad you're getting yourself sorted out. The thing I've always admired about you is how cheerful you are, even when you're having a bad day you can have a laugh about it and do your best to help others. You're a great lass and deserve to be well.

Good to see you around again...keep smiling :D

Cath x x ( ISB if you don't recognise the name change)

Clydesdale Epona
05-09-17, 00:12
Oh hello ISB nice to see you again its been a while :D
I've been going on rides in my spare time but it sadly has been reduced although i'll never give it up full time :roflmao:
i have been juggling 3 volunteer jobs but might have to let one go if i start college(not sure how important the induction day is but i'm seriously doubting i'll be able to make it ooops :blush:)

Noivous
05-09-17, 01:47
Yes welcome back! As Catherine mentioned...your cheerfulness comes through loud and clear. I noticed it immediately:)

N.

Clydesdale Epona
05-09-17, 09:34
Thank you N :)
I hope all is well with you!

cathy s
05-09-17, 09:58
You sound really positive, that will take you far!

Clydesdale Epona
07-09-17, 00:01
Thank you C Farr!
I will admit i'm really struggling right now but trying my honest best to keep the flame alive :)

Noivous
07-09-17, 02:31
Thank you C Farr!
I will admit i'm really struggling right now but trying my honest best to keep the flame alive :)

Sorry to hear you are struggling. Hang in there. What are some things you do when you are struggling...besides come here that is.

N.

---------- Post added at 01:31 ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 ----------

...and stay up way past your bed time:D