PDA

View Full Version : Anxious

nicol1333
06-09-17, 04:13
Hey guys.

I've been feeling a lot better lately so my husband and I decided we should try for a family a couple of months ago since I'm 34. Well my period is about 2 days late, I took a pregnancy test and it's positive. A rush of anxiety and doom has taken over. I feel like a wreck. I'm having throughts that I'm not pregnant but that there's a tumor on my ovary that's giving me pregnancy hormones and I'm in danger of cancer.

Has anyone else felt this way? I feel so scared. I thought I was doing so much better and now I am doing body scans and checking again.

thestruggle
06-09-17, 20:28
I'm pretty sure a tumor on your ovary would not cause your period to be late by 2 days.. so... CONGRATULATIONS! :) I think freaking out when you first find out you're pregnant is pretty normal, maybe a little hormonal too.. It's something you and your husband must have been talking about and wanting for some time, so give yourself a few days to let it fully sink in.. When I fell pregnant with my first my mind was racing at 1000mph and I felt really odd until I'd got my head around it :)

nicol1333
10-09-17, 23:56
Thank you so much for you support it really means a lot to me:hugs:

thestruggle
11-09-17, 00:33
Thank you so much for you support it really means a lot to me:hugs: :hugs: Hope you're feeling much better now about it all!

ktdid2000
18-09-17, 16:43
My husband and I took an obligatory "oh s%^#" picture next to each positive pregnancy test I've had.

It's totally normal to freak out! But be excited too - being a mom is wonderful and overwhelming at the same time. :)

---------- Post added at 11:43 ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 ----------

My husband and I took an obligatory "oh s%^#" picture next to each positive pregnancy test I've had.

It's totally normal to freak out! But be excited too - being a mom is wonderful and overwhelming at the same time. :)