PDA

View Full Version : Zap and vibration.

Kez_miller
06-09-17, 19:05
This morning I got a sharp stabbing zap in the side of my head. Then again about an hour later which was a zap in my right elbow and in the side of my head at the same time. And since then even when I've been too sleep and got up I have a humming/buzzing feeling through my whole body that won't stop. Like I can't see it but I can feel it buzzing inside me. I've had the buzzing before but usually only lasts a few moments but this has been constant and was obviously happening whilst I was asleep because when I woke up it was still as strong as before. And coupled with the head zap/stab I'm worried. Really really worried. I know people say it's anxiety and yes I have had a period of HA but I haven't been anxious for days now.

Fishmanpa
06-09-17, 20:18
Anxiety is like a campfire. When you're in the midst of a spiral the fire is burning bright and hot. When the flames die down, there's still a bed of red hot coals burning away just waiting for some more fuel. You may not feel anxious but your body is still on high alert and has a bed of hot anxiety coals inside just waiting to flare up. Just like a campfire, the hot coals of anxiety take a long time to finally go out.

Positive thoughts

Kez_miller
06-09-17, 20:27
Fishmanpa I assume by that response you know it's anxiety? Which I guess makes sense because after extensive googling all I can find is anxiety symptom, fibromyalgia or MS! I know it's not MS that isn't a fear of mine either. Fibromyalgia I guess is a possibility more but more than likely anxiety. Just wondered if anyone else had experienced it.

Fishmanpa
06-09-17, 20:42
In the 5 years you've been posting here, has any of the deadly illnesses you thought you had come to pass?

Yes... I think this is entirely anxiety related. I don't doubt you felt the pain. It's your reaction to it it that is skewed. Most people would go "Ow" and just move on with their day.

Positive thoughts

Ethansmom
07-09-17, 00:00
I get this ALL the time! Especially after a really stressful event. Sometimes I wake up and my whole body is buzzing and vibrating. Sometimes it lasts all day and sometimes it last for just a few minutes (until I force myself to relax and do some deep breathing!)