PDA

View Full Version : Hello! I'm new to NMP, and relatively new to health anxiety

Iamafish2017
08-09-17, 12:31
Hi! I'm 31, female, currently experiencing a LOT of health anxiety. It used to be General Anxiety Disorder but the gremlins have seemingly discovered a fresh outlet!

I was originally triggered by melanoma, then ... What was it again? I can hardly keep track. Oh yes. Then I thought I had cervical cancer. Then bowel. Then breast. Then lymphoma. Then ... Anything else. Oh, brain too at solve point. I've gotten all of the symptoms checked by doctors whose opinions I tell myself to trust, but my gremlins tell me not to.

I'm trying to recover step by step in various ways. NMP is really helping.

Was living in the UK for a year, almost about to head home to Australia. I think that had a lot to do with it too.

Thanks and greetings :)

venusbluejeans
08-09-17, 12:36
Hiya Iamafish2017 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

rollinsonphilip
08-09-17, 16:30
hi nice to meet you :)

Iamafish2017
14-09-17, 01:00
Hi venusbluejeans, thank you! I will certainly use the resources on this page to try to help myself.

Nice to meet you too, rollinsonphilip :-)