PDA

View Full Version : Myasthenia Gravis

Chlobo
08-09-17, 18:53
I think I have this... about 7 weeks ago my eyelid was drooping which I thought was an infection due to eye discomfort and it being crusty the eyelid looks normal now.Fast forward I now have jaw fatigue when I chew, fatigue in my fingers and stiffness. I'm really panicking. My muscles seem to be getting tired so easily, I googled 'jaw fatigue and this illness popped up.
I'm so afraid

Fishmanpa
08-09-17, 18:59
Your only problem is you have anxiety and are wound tighter than a dual humbucker on a Les Paul!

Positive thoughts

KK77
08-09-17, 19:09
Not wise to Google. Was this the only illness to "pop up"? This is apparently a rare condition and chances are that your symptoms are far more likely to have a benign cause. Eg, anxiety and stress...

I don't know if you have had tests or seen your GP recently but maybe you should if you're so worried because we cannot diagnose you here.

PS Thank you Fish...

melfish
08-09-17, 19:22
... wound tighter than a dual humbucker on a Les Paul!

:yesyes:

NervUs
08-09-17, 19:40
Your only problem is you have anxiety and are wound tighter than a dual humbucker on a Les Paul!

Positive thoughts

I need to google just to understand this burn lol!

Chlobo
12-09-17, 09:24
Would the symptoms come and go?
Today my leg feels numb and strange, I also stumbled a little on the school run. I can't stop worrying. My left side feels so weird. I can still jump on my leg but it doesn't feel right, it feels clumsy.
I'm hoping it's all in my head fishmanpa