PDA

View Full Version : sound

Annabelle
06-06-07, 18:51
HI!

Im am currently addicted to tetris - sad i know but i was wondering if there was any way to mute the noises from the game without muting the music im listening to through itunes? seems i can all or nothing and bleep bleep everytime i hit a key tends to put you off your soothing music!!

any suggestions?

love anna xoxo

nomorepanic
06-06-07, 22:46
Anna

Nope I can't think of a way sorry.

Ross
08-06-07, 03:38
Thats the ONLY good thing about Windows Vista. You can choose the volume for each individual application. (copied Mac OS again :sly:)

Im sure a quick Google search will supply you with a lil application which will allow you to do the same thing with XP. (or any other version of Windows).

EDITED TO ADD: After a quich search (literally 30secs) I couldnt find anything which will change the volume control 'per-application' in anything other than Vista (apart from Linux and OSX).

It is possible as there is an application called IndiVolume (http://www.indievolume.com/) which will do it, but it costs $24.95.

Im sure I can find something which is free to do the same job. Incidently, if anyone else frinds something suitable, please post a link as it is a great feature which I would like to have on XP.