PDA

View Full Version : I can't handle much more

tnt808
06-06-07, 22:48
This has been a horrible week for me. AND it's only Wednesday. Seriously, I don't think I can take much more. I really can't.

I'm embarrassed even posting this crap about me. But I can't take it anymore. I need one small positive break...PLEASE!!!

nomorepanic
06-06-07, 22:56
I am feeling really down at the moment too and just waiting for Friday cos then I have a week off.

Just 2 more days to survive!

Hope you feel better soon too.

Southern_Belle
06-06-07, 22:58
Dear Tina,

I know it has been a difficult week for you and that always increases our anxiety. Huge :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: to you. Try and give yourself some time to relax (difficult I know with a baby and a toddler) and focus on yourself. You have alot going on right now and need some down time. If you can hire a babysitter and do something you love. Go on a date with hubby. Please try to do something that will make you feel good and do it this week or weekend. You will be okay. I'm always a e-mail or pm away.

Love,

Laura :flowers:

tnt808
06-06-07, 23:31
Nigel- Yes, the good news is this week is halfway done.

Nic- I really hope you have a much better weekend.

Laura- You are truly a great friend. I will keep you posted as soon as I find out something.

geordie flower
06-06-07, 23:38
hiya, im quite new to this site, i read yor message and had to reply, why is life so bad for you, try to focus more on the positives, make a list of things u r thankful for and things youd like to change, i did this and the positives far outweighed the negatives - life is short, and only you can change it - remember that film - seize the day! take care tracey :) x

Piglet
06-06-07, 23:45
:hugs:

Love Piglet :flowers:

Lindalou64
07-06-07, 00:26
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
AWWWWW MY TINA BEANA.. I HATE TO SEE YOU HAVING SUCH A HARD TIME HUN,WISH I COULD BE THERE TO HELP YOU OUT OR JUST BE THERE FOR YA,NOW IF ONLY I COULD FLY:curse: I WOULD BE THERE IN A HEART BEAT!!!!! YOUR SUCH A SWEET LADY IM SURE YA VERY OVERWHELEMD ...MY THOTS ARE WITH YOU HUN, HOPEFULLY YA JUST IN A BLAHH RIGHT NOW:wacko: IM HERE FOR YOU ALWAYS,ACTUALLY I REALLY MISS TALKING WITH YA:weep: , STAY IN TOUCH OK LET ME KNOW HOW THINGS ARE GOING OK? HANG TOUGH TINA, LOVE YA..LINDA
:emot-wanttohug: :emot-wanttohug: :emot-wanttohug: :emot-wanttohug: :emot-wanttohug: :emot-wanttohug: :smile: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

manmoor
07-06-07, 07:08
Tina hun :hugs: have some great big hugs and flowers till this passes honey :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xxxxx

kazzie
07-06-07, 11:02
Tina:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

I dunno whats going on but have some :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Luv Kaz x x x

belle
07-06-07, 12:09
Hi...
Firstly, do not feel embarrassed to post......about anything!!!
I'm sorry you're having a rough week, but as someone else said...nearly Friday.

x

mirry
07-06-07, 12:27
Tina just read your post and I want you to know you are not alone ,
Its been difficult for me too this week but what can we do ?
Ive been so lazy laying about the house with dishes sitting in the sink, but Im thinking SO WHAT, we must put ourselfs first sometimes... just think about the present moment, not the past or future. This texhniques is called mindfulness and its not easy to do but the more you do it the easier it gets.
You can get cds on this subject to help you.

Hope you feel better real soon xxx

tnt808
07-06-07, 19:00
I just wanted to thank all those that replied to my rant. I appreciate the time you took, and your kind words. Thank You.

My anxiety has been at an all time high lately, as if that isn't bad enough I have had some health scares as well. I have wondered more than a few times this week that if I didn't have anxiety would these health concerns be as big of deal to me?! I am tired of the always blowing things out of proportion. It takes everything out of me, I end up pushing through it, but I don't do it pretty.

I see the look of worry on my husband's face when I get like this, and it just pains me, and then the guilt comes. It's a neverending cycle of grief, and worry. I hate making him worry. He tells me I am too hard on myself..and in turn I tell him *Don't you see that the hard on myself is part of anxiety*?! I mean really we are all our worst critics, enemies, whatever you want to call it.

The weirdest thing is I am completely aware of how and when my anxiety gets out of control. I SEE, FEEL it coming. I just can't stop it! I can't understand how I can be that intuitive and not be able to control it. I get so frustrated. I can't even blame it on hindsight is 20/20 because I can see it all happening.

I told my husband I long for the day that I am *normal*. The sweet, loving man that he is of course said *whatever normal is*. It's true what the hell is normal? My normal may be different than most, but at the end of the day I just don't want to be like this anymore. AND if that's normal then that's what I want to be!

Sorry for the rant, vent...whateva!

shaz01
07-06-07, 22:18
Hi Tina,

I hope you are feeling better tonight. I have also had one of these weeks but its mainly been work issues and I am desperate for 5pm tomorrow.

Your hubby is right, what is normal??

You take care and I am thinking of you

Shaz x

manmoor
08-06-07, 12:43
Tina :hugs: hope you are feeling bit better today hun :hugs: I can't explain what the word normal means :wacko: lol you rant away hun that's what we're here for :hugs: xxxxx

Lindalou64
08-06-07, 15:15
hey tina beanaaaaaa
hope ya feeling somewhat better today hun i tried to chat with ya lastnight but you were away i stayed on for awile but ya never replied so i went to bed......hope to talk soon keep ya chin up........love ya Linda xxxx

Dusty
09-06-07, 18:04
Tina Sweetie: You are right. What is "Normal"? I too keep wishing that I was normal, but until there is a definitive answer we'll just have to keep going a minute at a time.

We're all here for you. You are not alone - I bet loads of us having a bad week too - I know I am.

Loads of :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: