PDA

View Full Version : Freaking Out!!!

eeyorelover
06-06-07, 23:05
Ok so my sister has talked me (the recovering agoraphobic with social anxiety issues) into entering the amataur part of the karaoke contest she has made it to the finals in!!!

I am FREAKING OUT to say the least!!!

I love to sing but this is going to be taped and then put on the net tomorrow for people to do an online vote!!!

If anyone would like to go to bartonvilleidol.com
I will be up as a contestant tomorrow. The voting will last from midnite tonite to 8pm tomorrow Central time. Please don't look at the God aweful pics they are going to put up cuz I ain't photogenic:mad::lac:
You can listen and if you think it's ok:blush: then maybe put in a vote for me?:shades:

I am so scared I'm ready to cry or worst case senario I get a bout of the IBS:blush::blush::blush::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Anyway wish me luck cuz this is as far out on a limb as I've been in a really REALLY long time!!!!!!!!!!

xxx
Sandy

nomorepanic
06-06-07, 23:13
Is this you?

http://bartonvilleidol.com/2007/05/31/sandy-pomeroy/

Pink Princess
06-06-07, 23:19
awww well done!!!!!!!!! you dont need luck you muppet you will be fine!! xxxxxx hope you have a lovely time and cant wait to hear all a bout it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

p.s dont forget to smile...your on camera :winks::D

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

minnie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

eeyorelover
06-06-07, 23:20
No - but that made me laugh anyway!!!!!!
I won't be on until tonite at midnite U.S. central time! Umm that puts it at 6am your time I think:winks:
I haven't even gone yet Nic but I wish it were over anyway!!!
I think I am going to do Peice of my Heart by Janis but haven't made up my mind yet!!!
I will be a little fatter and far less happy to have my pic taken!!!
LOL
xxx
Sandy

nomorepanic
06-06-07, 23:21
I cant work out how to vote mate

nomorepanic
06-06-07, 23:22
ok cool - send us the link when u are on

trac67
06-06-07, 23:25
Good luck matey, you go get em lol :yesyes: :yesyes:

Love

Trac xxx

eeyorelover
06-06-07, 23:33
well I've already cried and told the whole fam I ain't going but I'm going!!
Anyway once it's up and running I will post the link.
Think good thoughts for me all PLEASE:winks:

XXX
Sandy

eeyorelover
07-06-07, 05:29
Ok now if you go to the mainpage at bartonvilleidol.com

you can vote on the right :)
I am the only Sandy on the list!!

There were 27 of us this week. They say it's the biggest turnout yet - go figure!!!!

I was scared to death but I didn't panic and I did it!!

The audio and my page will be available so you can see my ugly mug and hear me singing all day tomorrow! I was really scared so please keep that in mind and don't crucify me too badly- lol

Anyway voting closes tomorrow nite at 8pm central time US. Top 3 go to the finals at the end of the month :)

Thanks for the support you all!!!
xxx
Sandy

Ross
07-06-07, 05:56
GO SANDY! :yesyes:

Everyone Click This Link
http://www.bartonvilleidol.com/

VOTE FOR SANDY
(on the right of the page)
(It means she has to sing again!)
:laugh:

eeyorelover
07-06-07, 06:27
Thnx Ross hun - ummm I think:ohmy: Thanks for posting the link too I'm HORRIBLE at that!!!!

I was so scared this time that I have no idea HOW I would make it thru if I made it to the finals!!!
Maybe at that one they will post a pic of me passed out or puking on the side of the stage:blush:
LOL
I spoke with the guy who does the website before I left and he said that they usually have everyone's performances on the site by 6am:huh:

So now that I have made a great big fool of myself - I'm going to bed and dreaming of singing in the shower where I'm more comfortable - LOL
xxx
Sandy

manmoor
07-06-07, 07:03
Sandy :hugs: Sandy :hugs: Sandy :hugs: You can do it girl :D xxxxx

eeyorelover
07-06-07, 19:48
Well not going to happen but thanx for the support.
It was fun anyway - LOL - Not really - it was too scary to be fun!!!
xxx
Sandy

honeybee3939
07-06-07, 20:18
WOW Sandy what a great voice you have !!!

You have my vote hun !!!:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

trac67
08-06-07, 00:56
SOOOO PROUD OF YOU MATEY

YOU GOT MY VOTE YOU WERE AWESOME :yesyes: :yesyes:

LOVE

TRAC XXX

Lindalou64
08-06-07, 02:40
:emot-dance: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

awsome job Sandy, I left ya a comment but where on the left to vote i see the poll bit no where to click???? I love janis Joplin and thats my fav of hers.......ya got up in front of all you should be very proud and what a voice, wish i could do that i would when i got drunk but they all ran i think lol.........keep on rocking Sandy:flowers: :flowers: :emot-dance: :emot-dance: :emot-dance: :emot-dance: :emot-whistle: :emot-whistle: :emot-whistle: :emot-dance: :emot-dance: :emot-dance: :emot-whistle: :emot-whistle: :emot-whistle: Linda tc xxxx

Southern_Belle
08-06-07, 17:09
Sandy,

You can sing girl!:yesyes: You should be so proud of yourself. I could never have done what you did. Of course, no-one would want me too. :blush:

Love,

Laura

clickaway
08-06-07, 19:28
Well, I'm not sure if I've voted for Sandy or for the design of the website! :wacko:

You go girl !! :yesyes:

eeyorelover
08-06-07, 19:34
The vote ended last nite Ray so you voted for the website design but it is pretty cool isn't it? PMSL
Thanx for all the support guys and gals :)
luv ya all
xxx
Sandy