PDA

View Full Version : zoos and agoraphobia

ade
07-06-07, 10:33
just wanted to say that i managed 2 huge zoos in one week with my beloved family.i have real problems at these places and the stress from the second visit made me physically sick later on.but i did it! i took my 6 yr old on a steam train round whipsnade animal park and no one who was with us had the slighteset idea i was agoraphobic.anyway i am just pleased to be able to fight off the desire to bury myself in a quilt and be with my lovely family for days out...................ade x

honeybee
07-06-07, 11:02
oh thats really great... its so good to just get out there and prove to ourselves we can do it every now and again... well done you

emmy
07-06-07, 12:41
well done :yesyes: ..
its such a good feeling when you achieve somethink isnt it keep it up... big well done again i remember my first outting after being agraphobic xxx:yesyes: :flowers:

belle
07-06-07, 14:32
...WELL DONE!

Its funny, the zoo was one of my first "major" trips just after not being housebound.

x

Southern_Belle
10-06-07, 16:04
Hi Ade,

I'm so happy for you! Great job on going on the family outing, I can imagine how much it meant both to you and them.

Laura :)

trac67
11-06-07, 06:53
Hi Ade,

Well done on such a huge success :yesyes: be proud of what you have achieved, it goes to show what we can actually do when we put our mind to it.

Looking forward to reading more success posts from you in the future:D

Take care

Trac xxxx

SANDYJANE
11-06-07, 07:59
well done hun thats great news

love sandy xxx

nomorepanic
11-06-07, 12:22
Well done Ade :yesyes:

I love zoos and have been to Whipsnade several times.

Great success for you.

groovygranny
11-06-07, 21:59
What an achievement for you!

And what a lucky family to have you!

Well done!

:yesyes::yesyes::yesyes:

candie
19-06-07, 12:32
good for you ade,keep it up!!!

Love,Candie xxxxxx