PDA

View Full Version : hi im sarah

sarah21
07-06-07, 14:24
:) hello every1 im sarah aged 20 with a little boy aged 1!

the last year and half ive been suffering with pain in my chest jus above my breasts and sometimes in my left nipple
ive had a number of ecgs but they are all normal and the doctors all say theres nothing wrong

this pain can last weeks sometimes less

its recently come back since ive left my parents house to move in with my partner and my son im so scared in case its serious(even though ive had 100s of ecgs they are all normal but it wnt sink in) im scared im goin to die

does any1 else experience anythink like this?

Paddington
07-06-07, 14:28
Hi hunny bun:hugs: sounds like stress realated digestion problems to me hun:) try sipping hot water or something fizzy have a good burp:blush: and see if it goes..i get awful pain in my chest with indigestion.i too have had my heart tested ..nothing wrong:) Look on symptonms board hun it will reassure you.Love Paddie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sarah21
07-06-07, 14:34
hey thank u 4 ur relp hun
it doesnt matter how many times my family reasure me it stil doesnt allow it to go away so u think its nothin to wrry about thn n its jus anxiety related?

xxx

trac67
07-06-07, 14:34
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

groovygranny
07-06-07, 18:23
Hello Sarah, :welcome:to you!

I don't often get painful anx symptoms but a while back I had a nagging pain on my left side and just under my left arm. I thought it might have been heart related but I'd already had an ecg a few years ago and all was fine.

As soon as I accepted that the pain was probably anxiety - it went! If I do get it anymore I don't notice it so much now!

That's just my experience though - for some it's not always that easy to accept the symptoms of anxiety for what they are.

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

honeybee3939
07-06-07, 18:27
Hi Sarah

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxx

manmoor
08-06-07, 07:18
Hi Sarah,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

SANDYJANE
08-06-07, 07:36
Hi and a big warm welcome.

love sandy xxx

nomorepanic
08-06-07, 19:56
Hi Sarah

A warm welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Southern_Belle
10-06-07, 15:42
Hi Sarah,

Welcome to NMP. Anxiety can do many things to us. You will find alot of support here.

Laura

Pink Princess
11-06-07, 15:15
hi and welcome to the site, you will find a lot of good advice and support here and make many friends along the way. hope to talk soon, take kare xxxxxx

Lindalou64
11-06-07, 16:24
Welocme Sarah,
Yes Anxiety Can Have Alot Of Affects To Us Physically....wish Ya The Best .............linda Xx