PDA

View Full Version : Diana conspirisy theory.

domino
07-06-07, 15:30
Did anyone watch c4 last night diana {whitnesses in the tunnel}Well i did and wondered what all the fuss was about on the princes not wanting to show the programme. It could have been anybody in that car, it was i believe a terrible accident that any of us could have been in.Just wondered what your thoughts on this?:wacko:

kelbob
07-06-07, 15:44
i watched it last night and i was quiet shocked. xx

not because it was really bad or anything. just because i dont understand what all the fuss is about. you could hardly make out any of those pictures and i dont think it was that bad. xx

although i kinda understand william and harrys point of view because you wouldnt want pictures of your dying relitive broadcasted on national tv. xx

anyway..

what did everyone else think? xx

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

clickaway
07-06-07, 17:18
I didn't see it and did not have any intention of doing so as I feel the programme should not have been broadcast.

It doesn't really matter if a dying body is shown or not - it's the fact that the scene of the tragedy is being covered yet again in the media. We often speak about situations triggering off panic ourselves so I can well understand why the Princes were so upset and angry. They are only human after all and have the same emotions as us. I think those in the public eye are expected to be superhuman in this regard, and there is only public interest in this event 10 years afterwards because the media keep feeding the nation with this.

I wonder how people would feel if it was their own mother who had died?

eeyorelover
07-06-07, 18:46
I thought of something and thought I would share it:winks:

If you are in an accident - any regular everyday person- over here in the US and any media source takes pics or video - they have to get a signed release before they can use those images of you.

Isn't it a shame that any leech with a camera or even a cell phone now can take a pic of a celebrity in the most compromising position and sell it to the highest bidder??

Even in death this poor woman isn't being left alone!! They stalked her while she was alive and in my opinion even though her driver had too much to drink - that accident NEVER would have happened if she wasn't being chased by paparazzi(sp)!!

I feel sad for her sons!!
xxx
Sandy

Piglet
07-06-07, 19:00
I ended up watching this by default about half way through while I was waiting for Big brother to come on.

I didn't see anything in the bit I watched to shock me (and I am easily shocked) but just felt saddened about it all really. It was such a sad end for her and so sad to leave her boys behind.

These programmes still come out don't they - I think so many people find it hard to accept the death of this iconic person and the explanation of a drunk driver is just too plainly horribly simple for most people.

I agree with Sandy though about the paparrazi in general - if they hadn't been around in the intrusive way they had been that eveing then maybe the events later on that evening might not have happened.

I also agree with Ray - all this raking up over an over again is intolerable for those boys. The trouble is the country took her so much to heart that they just can't let go!

Piglet :flowers:

kate
07-06-07, 19:06
I didn't watch it, doesn't interest me at all, I watched The Apprentice instead :yesyes:

All the hype and total over reaction of the public when Diana died was ridiculous BUT Channel 4 should have respected the wishes of the Princes and not shown the scenes.

Kate

domino
07-06-07, 20:18
I kinda of agree with bits of you comments, but as much as i liked diana i feel she used the press to her advanage,but also agree that now she should be left alone to r.i.p.