PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

Scrubmuncher
07-06-07, 16:37
Hi everyone, well, its back and so am I. What have I got to do to be rid of this. Seems everytime it comes back my ability to cope becomes less and less as my zest for life is chopped away at. I've had to leave a job half done today as I couldn't cope with worrying about nothing, just packed up got in the van and vanished, god knows what the client thinks of me, has happened twice already this week. I think my livelyhood is on the line this time. I got over the worst last year after my partner left me as she couldn't cope with the freaky nature of these panic attacks and paranoia, but now looks like its not happy with that and wants some more of me (god am I talking rubbish here, lol) Think I'm just mentaly worn out!
Winge over, hope your all ok.
Cheers!
:shades:

yorkylover
07-06-07, 16:46
Its good to get it of your chest.:) Im sorry to hear your having a bad time of it at the moment.
Big hug for you:bighug:

honeybee3939
07-06-07, 18:17
Hi

welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends also.:)
I myself have had many little blips where my anxiety as returned, but i keep thinking positve telling myself i have got better before and i can do it again.

I can understand how you are feeling hun but try and keep thinking positive.

Heres some hugs .:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: hope things improve for you soon.

love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

trac67
07-06-07, 18:23
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

groovygranny
07-06-07, 18:31
Hello Scrubmuncher, :welcome:to you!

Sorry you're having such a rotten time of it at the moment - hope we can all help you through it.

Pleased to meet you!

:)

Nibbles
07-06-07, 19:55
:welcome: Scrubmuncher,

I'm sorry to hear you're having a tough time at the moment but you'll get lots of support and advice here. The bad times make us stronger although their very nature makes us feel fragile at the time. You'll meet lots of new friends here who understand and will help you get back on track.

Take care,

Scarlett77
07-06-07, 20:37
Hi Scrubmuncher :)

Welcome to the site, i'm sure you'll find lots of help and support here. I'm sorry you're having a hard time at the mo, hope everything improves for you soon.

Take care,

Scarlett

manmoor
08-06-07, 07:17
Hi Scrubmuncher,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

SANDYJANE
08-06-07, 07:38
Hi and a big warm welcome

love sandy xxx

funky chick
08-06-07, 13:26
Hi Scrubmunchwer welcome to site hope you will feel better soon take care love Gail xx:)

Lindalou64
08-06-07, 14:58
welcome scrubmuncher,
hope ya start to feel better soon, i know we all have our own situations and with this anxiety panick ect, just plain crap but we can do this, i wish ya the best..............Linda x

nomorepanic
08-06-07, 19:55
Hi there
A warm welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Southern_Belle
10-06-07, 15:39
Hi Scrubmuncher,

Welcome to NMP. I'm sorry for what you are going through but you will find many who will be able to relate and who can help on here.

Laura

Pink Princess
11-06-07, 15:01
hi and welcome to the site, you will find a lot of good advice and support here and make many friends along the way. hope to talk soon, take kare xxxxxx