PDA

View Full Version : Its back with avengence!

PAULF
23-11-04, 13:01
Thought it wouldnt take long for the anxiety to come back! Im not worried about a particular thing but just feel completely on edge - to make things worse:-

A - My girlfriend has just moved into a new house and im stressed about that

B - Feel as if ive no money - but i know i have got enough to last me.

Had an attack on sunday over something very silly and since then the fear of having another attack is stressing me out again. I feel very guily as i havent been on the site for ages and when i do, its when i need help and its not me helping others.

Sorry to hype on and on but needed to get it off my chest and have some backing/advice

Hope your all ok.

Paul xx

seh1980
23-11-04, 13:09
hello there Paul,

Sorry to hear that you are going through a bit of a rought time. We can often get anxious about the silliest of things. I'm sure your panicky feelings will go just as sudden as they came. Try to just relax and not worry about it too much. I'm sure it's just a blip and we all get those...

Sarah :D

lainey
23-11-04, 13:15
:D:DHi Paul

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling too good, think of this as a blip, when we have an attack after feeling better i think we feel as if we've dropped further down.

The reason you are stressed about having another attack is due to fear of fear I think, does this make any sense!!! I felt exactly like you after feeling better and then having blips as I call them, and it really does get you down.

Don't feel guilty about not being on the site and helping others , we are all here for help and to help others if we can.

Why are you stressed about your girlfriend moving house?

On the money front you have answered that yourself.

Take care
Elaine x
Hope you feel better soon, mate.:D:D

Elle-Kay
23-11-04, 13:49
Try not to feel bad Paul, I'm sure it's just a blip like the others have said - we've all been there and had those!

--- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.

Meg
23-11-04, 14:08
Hi Paul,

We can never protect ourselves from all stresses in life.

So we need to learn to be resilient to how we feel and most importantly - how we choose to react to change.

Our first thoughts are surrounding the object of stress - the next set of thoughts are about how we feel about this scenario.

Stress is a minor version of anxiety- which is less than panic -but some of the horrible symptoms may already be presenting themselves as adrenalin trickles out .

It is not a chain reaction that it may escalate to anxiety or panic .

You are the gate keeper here - choose to keep it manageable and regard it as a normal blip and controllable - not a massive issue or a return to panic.

Meg
www.overcominganxiety.co.uk

You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

razocaine_07
23-11-04, 16:37
hi paul, my anxiety often comes in waves and the majority of the time its over absolutly nothing. Theres not much to get rid of the anxiety quickly but i found it helps if there is something that you enjoy doing if u have the time. For me it would be to play a couple of frames of snooker. It takes all my concentration to play that i actually forget about my stress.