PDA

View Full Version : always feel awful on this day

Lindalou64
08-06-07, 13:36
today is just a bad day, it is my mothers 25 anniversary of her death, wow 25yrs where does the time go,know matter how long it has been ,when you lose the people in ya life, you still hurt for them, so heres to my mom :hugs: :hugs: miss ya mom one day i will be there with yas all!!!
not just yet tho...:shrug:
her linnyloo

Jaco45er
08-06-07, 13:42
(((((((((((((((((Lindalou)))))))))))))))))))) Big hug for my fav American Gal

Jaco

happyone
08-06-07, 14:00
((((((((((((((((((((Linda)))))))))))))))))

I used to feel like this on the anniversary of my brothers death. Now on the anniversary of my dads death, my mum and I do something nice. Something we think my dad would have approved of like a nice drive or a nice lunch or evening meal. It really changed the whole anniversary blues. Of course we still think sad thoughts, but it helps us to be happy about him too.
25 years is nothing really though eh, when you have loved someone.

Thinking of you.

happyone
xx

Gordon
08-06-07, 14:53
(((((((((((((Linda))))))))))))))))

It'll soon be the 11th anniversary of my Mum's passing.

You're right when you say time goes quickly, it only seems like about 4 or 5 years since she's been gone :(

Take Care

Gordon

Lozzie
08-06-07, 15:07
Aww linda have some :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: from me!
Thinking of you hun
Laura xxxxxx:hugs:

groovygranny
08-06-07, 15:37
Lindalou, here's....

http://toucheddesigns.net/Hi/BigHug1.jpg

I feel the same on the anniversary of my father's death. Sending lots of love to you. xxx

:flowers:

Southern_Belle
08-06-07, 16:24
Aww Linda a big :hugs: from me. Do something good for yourself and know she is happy where she is.

Love you,

Laura

honeybee3939
08-06-07, 17:26
Linda

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s66/chickenlittle576/Hugs/hugbig4u.gif
thinking of you,
it would have been my fathers 73rd birthday today also, so i have been feeling a little down today, so can understand how you are feeling.:hugs:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

trac67
08-06-07, 17:27
http://www.wondercliparts.com/hugs/graphics/hugs_04.gif (http://www.wondercliparts.com/hugs/hugs_graphics_04.shtml)

Love

Trac xxx

mirry
08-06-07, 17:41
Linda, you seem such a nice person and your mum wouldnt want you to be sad on this day Im sure, but its not easy is it :hugs: .
25 years on and it still hurts because you love your mum.

My cousin died 26 years ago when he was 14 years old, I still think of him, it still hurts , he was 2 years older than me.

Funny cos ive had some bad depression the past 2 weeks and couldnt work out why until I remembered it was my nans 5th year since she died,
it just sticks in the back of the mind doesnt it.

Eclipse
08-06-07, 22:26
:hugs: ((((((Linda)))))):hugs:

&

:hugs: ((((((Andrea)))))):hugs:

Loads of hugs to you both
Love
Magz
xx

Lindalou64
09-06-07, 00:00
:flowers: :flowers: THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR KIND WORDS I GUESS ITS NOT JUST HER PASSING ITS THE WHAT IFS AGAIN.LIKE ONLY IF SHE COULD OF SEEN MY CHILDREN, BUT I DID LOSE 1 CHILD SO I KNOW SHE IS TAKING CARE OF HIM FOR ME...IT ALSO BRINGS UP MANY THINGS...ALL YOUR LOSSES....AND TODAY MY SON IS AT A FUNERAL FOR HIS FRIEND GOT KILLED IN IRAQ SO ITS JUST A BLAH DAY ALL AROUND AND ANDREA IM SO SORRY ABOUT YA DAD ALSO HUN.AND MAGZ THANKS FOR THE PM YOU ARE A VERY KIND BIG HEARTED LADY...THANKS AGAIN,TOMORROW I WILL POST A HAPPY OCCASION MY SON GRADUATES:yesyes: I HAVE TO GIVE MYSELF CREDIT ALSO FOR I FOUGHT WITH HIM TO GET UP EVERY MORNING FOR SCHOOLAND ECT FOR 13 YRS LOL.........BUT ITS GONNA RAIN:lac:
SO THEY WILL HAVE TO DO IT IN THE SCHOOL WHICH WILL BE QUITE CROWDED ,BUT I KNOW I CAN DO THIS.............LOVE TO YAS ALL........LINDA:hugs:

lildutt
09-06-07, 11:19
sorry for the last 2 deleted post i was trying to give you a hug icon

((((big hugs))))to you hun and i certainly know hows these days come around and hit you full
bellxx

Eclipse
09-06-07, 11:28
Linda,
Re my pm - you're VERY welcome:flowers: ......you give everybody else a lot of support and deserve to have some in return.

Hope all goes well at your son's Graduation and well done to you for being a great mum and helping him get where he is.

:hugs:
Magz
XXXX