PDA

View Full Version : So Proud

normalwisdom
09-06-07, 22:24
Hello wow what a day I have had:yesyes:

I did some catering for a wedding to day and it was well out of my comfort zone, this morning I travelled in my car by myself to a town I DO NOT drive to. I was fine no trouble, when I was there met a lot of new people we worked really hard, it was for a friends wedding, I work with her so don't know her friends but made a lot of new ones today. I had to travel back home and that was fine too.

Then I picked my son up and took him back to the wedding again on my own, lots of people there this time, so travelled back to the town again we got there and felt a bit out of place but got chatting to people and had a lot of fun I ate curry (I do not eat out:blush: ) and helped out with the food made the coffee for the old uns lol (that included me!!:D ) and even had a drink bought for me by a very nice "young" man:shades: .

Then had to travel back "in the dark" omg:ohmy: but blummin did it and I am now on such a high just wanted to tell you lol.:yesyes:

Sorry for the long post:blush:

little mutt
09-06-07, 23:00
And so you should be proud. What a lot of achievements all in one day. I'm really pleased for you. It is such a great feeling when we accomplish something out of our usual comfort zone. Hang on to that feeling and keep smiling !!! Well Done xx

trac67
10-06-07, 00:46
WELL DONE STEPH

You did so well and you should be really proud of yourself

Onwards and upwards from now on

Take care

Trac xxxx

vagabond
10-06-07, 01:23
In the words of Neil Armstrong....one small step for Steph....one Giant leap for Stephkind!!!!

Well done you

honeybee3939
10-06-07, 10:52
WOW Steph!!!:yesyes: :yesyes:

WELL DONE you !! proud of you hun !!

All those achievements in one day !:yesyes: theres no stopping you know.

Really pleased for you hun.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

Lindalou64
10-06-07, 15:16
Good Job Steph,
What A Good Feeling Huh.............just Keep On Keeping On And Have Fun..........linda Xx

Southern_Belle
10-06-07, 16:10
Hi Steph,

Wow so many achievements in one day. You should be on :cloud9: and don't come down for awhile. You have come such a long way, you should be so proud of yourself. :yesyes:

:hugs: ,

Laura

Karen
10-06-07, 16:49
Well done Steph. You have every reason to feel very proud of yourself. Such great progress :yesyes:

Karen

manmoor
10-06-07, 19:29
A big well done to you Steph :yesyes: :D :hugs: xxx

nomorepanic
11-06-07, 12:34
Steph

Well done mate - what fab progress you have made and I am very proud of you.:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs:

Look forward to seeing you at Telford in a few weeks.

pips
11-06-07, 12:39
http://www.segalsdirect.co.uk/images/shop/150_1124721757many9.90.jpgYou did really well.:yesyes:

Take Care,

Love Pip's X X

groovygranny
11-06-07, 21:57
Wow, Steph!

I felt on the crest of a wave after reading that!

Fanflippintastic!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:flowers: