PDA

View Full Version : anal fisher reopened

braindead
09-09-17, 18:07
MY arse is on fire , a toilet stop did just that/// stopped me in my tracks ,The ANAL FISHER opened just so much again i have been using RECTOGESIC for 10 weeks now and i thought i had it fixed but i need a second toilet stop today and it proved to much for my fragile arse. it was so painful i ended up in a hot bath then i needed the bed i was wasted. Looks like i need the camera up my ring of fire i have already had the docs fat fingers up there. they dont like giving the £40 RECTOGESIC on the NHS . There is a muscle in your arse that sometimes wont contract so you have to have it sliced to relieve pressure. i am really looking forward to that 1 , NOT :wacko::wacko::wacko:

nomorepanic
09-09-17, 18:08
I assume you mean fissure and sorry to hear this.

MyNameIsTerry
09-09-17, 18:41
Another member has mentioned about the spasm issue before. I'll let them post though or send a link to the thread through PM if needed with this being a bit of a sensitive one.

braindead
09-09-17, 18:46
I assume you mean fissure and sorry to hear this.

sorry dyslexic , rely on spell checker. it let me down this time:wacko:

nomorepanic
09-09-17, 18:56
It's fine. I wasn't having a go.

I know a bit about anal fissures so just wanted to offer my sympathy

pulisa
09-09-17, 19:00
I've had a fissure repair. I had no success with the rectogesic at all. It's actually not a bad procedure.

---------- Post added at 19:00 ---------- Previous post was at 18:58 ----------

I've also had spells (months) of levator ani spasm...

braindead
10-09-17, 09:32
:winks:
It's fine. I wasn't having a go.

I know a bit about anal fissures so just wanted to offer my sympathy

---------- Post added at 09:32 ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 ----------

I've had a fissure repair. I had no success with the rectogesic at all. It's actually not a bad procedure.

---------- Post added at 19:00 ---------- Previous post was at 18:58 ----------

I've also had spells (months) of levator ani spasm...:yesyes:

Mojo61
10-09-17, 12:04
I'm sorry I know it isn't funny, but I did have a little giggle at your post.

braindead
10-09-17, 18:15
I'm sorry I know it isn't funny, but I did have a little giggle at your post.

THATS OK , i try to make things funny, if i can get a smile out of someone else thats ill its great to me. :yesyes:

MyNameIsTerry
10-09-17, 18:27
It made me smile too, Brian. Aside from me wondering what on earth some bloke was sticking up a fishing rod up your bottom for it did make me remember an impression my brother used to do of a blue comedian's sketch years ago ("my f'ing arse is on fire").

braindead
10-09-17, 18:30
It made me smile too, Brian. Aside from me wondering what on earth some bloke was sticking up a fishing rod up your bottom for it did make me remember an impression my brother used to do of a blue comedian's sketch years ago ("my f'ing arse is on fire").:yesyes:

braindead
11-09-17, 10:55
I went to the GP today about my anal malfunction after a painful extraction this morning. He has referred me to the hospital don't how long that will take , but its a step in the right direction even though 2 month ago would have been better . I told the gp that with bipolar i could do without the triggers and i thought he should no that, but he doesn't look after my mental health now i am under the care in the community, let me tell you they are 100% better than your GP or hospital shrink . i have me own nurse i see regular and she is very pleasing on the eye, she reports back to the centers shrink and what ever is needed is done that day. the care in the community comes in to force after you are over 65 thats when you enter the forgotten and invisible faze to most medical science :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Pepperpot
11-09-17, 18:14
I'm eating my tea and gagged hahaha.
My sympathy goes out to you and your poor arse lol