PDA

View Full Version : Sore back giving my anxiety hell!!

Debden
09-09-17, 19:07
My lower back and both my sides have been sore for about 3 days. The underside of both my arms keep hurting too o just feel so sore and I'm panicking thinking I'm going to have a heart attack when my arms go numb and start hurting I'm so firghtned! I've no idea why my backs so sore :(

ServerError
09-09-17, 19:38
Take some paracetamol. You can take ibuprofen too, which should help with inflammation. If symptoms persist, see your doctor. It's likely postural or related to muscle tension/strain on some way. If it proves stubborn, some physio may be needed.

Debden
09-09-17, 20:08
Yeah I've taken some ibuprofen it's not as bad now but sjust fed up of it! It's gotta be muscualr now my rational thinkings liked in but Jesus Christ it's so sore!

ServerError
09-09-17, 20:14
You're clearly way too young to be worrying about heart attacks. Heart attacks in the under 50s are actually quite rare. Those that they happen to are often congenital in nature and the chances of detecting them are very hit and miss, so it's just not worth the worry. Honestly, mate, you're wasting your life worrying about something that is extremely unlikely to happen.

Are you having any kind of treatment for your anxiety?

EKB
09-09-17, 23:00
Also take comfort in that low back pain can be innately upsetting. I injured my back and it was aggravated by driving. I'd be nauseated and in tears by the time I got to work after a 20 min commute. Add that to anxiety and it's a tough tough thing. So you're very likely okay, and may benefit from some medical advice in terms of exercise or physiotherapy to relieve it. Worst thing you can do is get more tense - it will make things so much worse.