PDA

View Full Version : Lightheaded/Faint - All Day

MrGinger
09-09-17, 20:23
So I have seen others post about this issue and I'm just looking for some advice on how to beat it. I'm far less afraid of it now, however, it's super inconvenient. There are times it get's rough, things get super unreal and I swear I'm about to fade out completely. Never have, vision doesn't fade, don't get dizzy, hearing is normal. I shake, and occasionally feel warm and a little heavy. No racing heart or anything else.

It's been this way for a month, anyone been through this and have advice?

DNR
09-09-17, 21:35
Same here, no advice though although I get the dizziness too and weird floaty feeling and constant head pressure. I commented to see how you're dealing with your symptoms and like yourself to see if anyone has coping mechanisms.

MrGinger
09-09-17, 22:46
Same here, no advice though although I get the dizziness too and weird floaty feeling and constant head pressure. I commented to see how you're dealing with your symptoms and like yourself to see if anyone has coping mechanisms.

Floaty and head pressure, I know exactly what you mean there.

Do you ever get right on the edge of consciousness? Like super unreal/depersonalization and you feel like any moment you could just completely black out?

DNR
09-09-17, 23:41
Yes, that's the scary thing for me, passing out as the feeling only happens when out and about usually in social situations, thankfully never happened but I have to really fight it sometimes, it's not constant, but once a week maybe twice.