PDA

View Full Version : my pupils are dilating and contracting, pls help :-(

mocata
10-09-17, 18:33
hello, i am afraid of a brain tumour, principally

i am 16 years old and a hypochondriac.
3 days ago whilst reading in bed, i noticed a phenomena like tv static, and when i woke up my pupils were contracting and dilating. the static has remained with me since, but i do not notice it when outside or relaxed.

sometimes the pupils seem to be still and it is aggravated when the room is brightly lit. i usually notice it in my right eye, in which i am short-sighted. i have recently started to wear glasses.

i had a full blood test two months ago and an eye test just over a month ago, all was well.

pls help :-(

ServerError
10-09-17, 18:51
You've said it yourself, you're a hypochondriac. And you've had tests that prove all is well. Your pupils aren't doing anything out of the ordinary.

You're only 16. Are you getting any help with your anxiety?

amy357
10-09-17, 19:16
i'm so worried about my pupils at the moment too because they are different sizes. i have also noticed my pupils sometimes seem to be pulsing, like getting bigger and smaller as i'm looking at them. i'm terrified of a brain tumour but i've noticed this dilating and constricting thing happens when i am more anxious and stressed, so yours is probably due to anxiety and stress especially because we are hypochondriacs.