PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety over bite? Could it be serious?? Please reply!

Worrygirl32
10-09-17, 20:50
So I was just at study session and when I got in my car I felt like a sting on my hand and I scratched it. When I looked it it was a round bump. But it didn't look like a normal bump(if that makes sense, it had like a darker color) not black or anything crazy. But when I touched it, it kind of hurt. So I started pressing it down and it felt like some tingling. Anyways the bump is still there just not as elevated. Anyways I went into panic and immediately thought brown recluse or black widow bite! I got so nervous that I almost drove to the emergency room to sit in the parking lot just in case I started to feel funny. This is happening with the last 30 minutes. Anyways I got home. Took a breather. And reflected on the fact that this could be anxiety attack brought on by harmless but odd bug bite. I'm freaking out but I'm trying to relax. The bite is still elevated and raised but the redness seems to be going away. If it's not a bug bite what if it is something more serious?? Please help!!

Lilliput
10-09-17, 21:42
If you felt the sting, it's pretty certain to be a bug, isn't it? What other thing do you think it could be?