PDA

View Full Version : I have a new symptom in my right armpit

mdel
12-09-17, 00:17
Hi, I'm a male, 23 years old.
About 10 days ago I experienced a pain under my armpit and then I started to check my skin and there is nothing wrong with my skin. But then I found a big and deep ball that is under my armpit, like between armpit and chest. I don't know if it's soft or hard I really can't notice because it's deep. But it bothers me when I put my arms straight to the floor... I feel like there's something between my armpit and my chest.
After a few days it started to hurt more and more, and now it hurts just a little (I've also been taking ibuprofen to help it, but I didn't use it since 2 days) but I still feel a big lump and I'm very scared about it.
I also still have several lymph nodes about 1-1.5 cm in my neck (for about 5 years) but since my blood tests and ultrasound of neck were clean, my doctors never cared about it.
Can it be related to a kind of lymphoma? I'm afraid :(

mdel
12-09-17, 10:07
Please I just want a honest answer. :(

Stephenie.welch
12-09-17, 10:17
It could be a cyst. The fact that you're experiencing pain is a good sign it's nothing sinister. The lymph nodes in your neck sound fine.

mdel
12-09-17, 10:47
It could be a cyst. The fact that you're experiencing pain is a good sign it's nothing sinister. The lymph nodes in your neck sound fine.

Well, the pain started 2 days before I travel to Rio. Then it turned into a more agresive pain since I took 2 bags and a big baggage and also I made a lot of exercises. The last day (3 days ago) was a nightmare because bags were super heavy, filled with a lot of presents.
And then once I had rest pain started to dissapear, but not the inflamation, so I don’t know..
Ty for your answer! <3