PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Glasgow

MissRobron
12-09-17, 22:12
I joined a few days ago and didn't actually introduce myself.

I have had pretty much a life of Anxiety, Depression, Panic Attacks and Health Anxiety.

I think my Health Anxiety really started a few years ago when I was diagnosed with a Neurological disorder which I am now in remission. Sadly the Health Anxiety has remained.

J-UK
12-09-17, 22:15
Welcome to NMP. I'm fairly new here too, living in sunny Edinburgh.

I've found people to be very supportive so far and it's interesting to hear everyone's different stories and experiences.

Hopefully you'll find it a positive place to offload the bad times.

Jay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

venusbluejeans
12-09-17, 22:26
Hiya MissRobron and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

MissRobron
12-09-17, 22:28
Thank you for the welcome

Annaboodle
12-09-17, 22:29
Just a quick hello from me from Glasgow too. Hope you like the site and find it helpful :)

MariosK39
20-09-17, 14:52
I joined a few days ago and didn't actually introduce myself.

I have had pretty much a life of Anxiety, Depression, Panic Attacks and Health Anxiety.

I think my Health Anxiety really started a few years ago when I was diagnosed with a Neurological disorder which I am now in remission. Sadly the Health Anxiety has remained.

Neurological disorder? If possible, can you please expand on this?

MissRobron
23-09-17, 19:48
I had Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension.