PDA

View Full Version : Back again a week later, this time burning (but not burning) in chest

Lornykins
12-09-17, 22:36
So I seriously felt like I was going to die last week with mt ha but my parents managed to calm it down a bit for me. Now they're on holiday til Thuraday and its been building back up again since last week. I'm currently house sitting for them so I'm on my own.

I keep getting this weird sensation at the top of my breastbone that feels like something radiating outwards. It doesn't hurt as such but because it keeps happening more and more often it's really starting to worry me a lot.

The worst was when I jolted awake at 3.30am due to fast heart rate and the feeling was one of the first things I noticed. It's now been with me all day in varying degrees of strength. Sometimes its right at the top of my breastbone (level with your armpits) and radiates out as the size of an apple, or sometimes it spreads down my breast bone itself.

I've not got stomach ache but when I called dad as it got too much he said it sounds like reflux or heartburn. He said you can get it without pain and it can just be an annoyance. I keep burping too (like every 20-30 seconds, and its rarely a small one), but I dint know if I'm forcing that to give myself something to focus on, or whether its real and actually helping.

Someone please tell me I'm being stupid and need to stop worrying over nothing?

nwoods92
12-09-17, 22:50
Sounds like heart burn Hun I had exactly the same on Saturday. Still didn't stop me worrying bit it was in the end and I'm typing now! Burning uncomfortable and gassy I couldn't even eat x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lornykins
12-09-17, 22:53
Thank you. I think in my head I know its just something small like that but the back of my mind is saying "but what if it isn't?"

Seriously sick of this ha mallarchy. I just wanna live my life! :(

nwoods92
12-09-17, 23:22
Me too I'm led here petrified of an Aneurysm I'm 25. Just so petrified I can't sleep . Just wanna be a normal young girl again having fun!! X

nwoods92
26-09-17, 00:13
I've had this all day today on and off hurts when I breathe too petrified it's my heart as per. It's left breast and under collarbone and sometimes can feel it in my back , been a little burpy.