PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Misterbee
13-09-17, 12:50
I am 59 years on this earth. I suffer from anxiety , though not always . I am fairly dependent on meds ,(sleep aids/anti anxiety) and manage them quite comfortably , have done for a lot of years .I work fulltime, always have and I was thinking of trying Ambien/Zolpiderm . I can see the varying websites though admit to not fully understanding the legalities of buying online.
I assume buying Zolpiderm is different to say buying Temazepam , different classification? Is it ok to buy Zolpiderm for personal use from the U.K. med companies , Apologies for introducing myself with a question , i was trawling online for answers, Misterbee.

venusbluejeans
13-09-17, 13:02
Hiya Misterbee and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Misterbee
13-09-17, 16:29
Thanks for the welcome Emzz x

MariosK39
20-09-17, 14:52
I am 59 years on this earth. I suffer from anxiety , though not always . I am fairly dependent on meds ,(sleep aids/anti anxiety) and manage them quite comfortably , have done for a lot of years .I work fulltime, always have and I was thinking of trying Ambien/Zolpiderm . I can see the varying websites though admit to not fully understanding the legalities of buying online.
I assume buying Zolpiderm is different to say buying Temazepam , different classification? Is it ok to buy Zolpiderm for personal use from the U.K. med companies , Apologies for introducing myself with a question , i was trawling online for answers, Misterbee.

Welcome, MisterBee.

Can't speak about medication, but exercise SURE helped me!