PDA

View Full Version : Alot of symptoms need help or advice

UnhappySteven
13-09-17, 20:10
Hello, i just got my anxiety problems a week ago any advice would help. So im 18 years old and got alot of stress in my life. Lack of self-confidence, in the way i think im ugly and i will die alone and stuff like that. I never had an girlfriend, and i dont feel comfortable in large crowds of people so i dont go out often. I usually stay at home playing videogames. So problems started a week ago. I think i got panic attack, waking up in the middle of night multiple times, lump in throat, dry mout, hyperventilation. Next morning i just felt lump, and kinda felt sometimes shallow breathing. It was hard to fell asleep but when i do i didnt woke up multiple times. Then as the days past i started waking up again, like i stopped breathing, multiple times. Got scared and rushed to hospital. Lungs and hearth ok, they said its probably stress and maybe thyroid hormons. So then new sympthom cane. I felt like i stopped breathing even when im not sleeping. So now im focused on my breathing and its causing me a problems. Also my tongue feels strange. Is this normal for anxiety disorder? Im really scared and cant stop thinking about it. Any advice would help.:weep::weep:

venusbluejeans
13-09-17, 20:20
Hiya UnhappySteven and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

KK77
13-09-17, 20:24
Sorry to hear you're suffering badly right now. Anxiety and panic can really mess with your life so treatment is important - usually with meds and/or CBT/psychotherapy.

NMP also recommends a free online CBT programme which you might find useful:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=206554

Welcome to NMP and hope you feel better soon.

J-UK
13-09-17, 20:26
Hey Steven. All of the above sounds horrible and I'm sorry you've had to go through it.

The breathing symptoms above are things I've never experienced personally so I can't really give any advice on that, but I know exactly how it feels to have no self confidence and have low self esteem... you are not alone buddy.

I hope someone who has similar symptoms to you can help you with coping mechanisms etc but for everything else is you wanna talk drop a message.

Take care

Jay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk