PDA

View Full Version : You know what sucks?

Hypomean
14-09-17, 03:38
Im here dealing with severe lower back pain for the last three days. I feels like contractions. Yesterday and the day before I had sat on a chair that made my butt, tail bone hurt so bad. I don't think it was due to that but could have aided in making it worse. This pain makes my whole body feel like it's run a marathon. Heart is pounding, i get chills followed by hot flashes. I feel short of breath. To add to it my leg joints have been hurting equally as bad today. Each step was agonizing.
And I can't get to a doctor. I've taken ibuprofen. The max I'm able to take and it still hurts.
I have my fears rolling around. Fears I don't want to get into. Cause I know they are dumb.... but why the pain?? Why make my body feel like I'm going to collapse from the pain. To add to my f****d up body symptoms, I've been getting dizzy very bad it affects my balance and driving. Am I half way to my grave??

My husband said it could be do to the cold that my joints aren't liking it. We had 110+ weather with 50-100% humidity in our area and all of a sudden it's in the 60-70s. Today being the first day that there was no humidity. I know this since my daughter and I have been working on a science project about the weather. Either way I feel like no matter what I can't catch a break.

If it's not my heart worries it's something else. Which BTW I have been getting moments of palpitations when my pain peaks. I just want to be normal. I'm donewith this.

Anxiety is just taking these pains to the next level.

And not being able to get checked out for instances like today where pain really does beat me... all of you who have the opportunity to get checked and have that bumper there to be able to go to the doctors know you guys are very lucky.