PDA

View Full Version : My symtoms after panic attack

Brad10
14-09-17, 19:55
3 years ago I had a panic attack and the next day I woke up not feeling like myself, it felt like I was on auto pilot and i started getting attacks where I was out of body, my doctor said it was anxiety, now I'm obsessioning that I fee like I'm gunna forget how to talk and walk like losing touch with everything, I can still talk fine just feels very weird my psychiatrist said it's anxiety too, I'm just so worried about a brain tumour or something awful

Fishmanpa
14-09-17, 20:30
So your doctor and therapist say it's anxiety. What can anyone here say that holds more weight then the professionals?

Positive thoughts

MyNameIsTerry
15-09-17, 02:40
Three years seems a very good indication of it not being a brain tumour to me. I know there are low level ones too, which I don't know about in terms of growth, but what we normally think of as a brain tumour would progress quickly. I've known someone who had the latter and the symptoms that person described were far worse than anything I've seen anyone on here detail about their brain tumour worries.

There are other disorders that can be diagnosed where DP/DR is the main problem but with your contamination & HA fears, Brad, anxiety seems the more likely.