PDA

View Full Version : Radio 2 - Panic Attacks feature at 1pm, 29/11/2004

arbie
25-11-04, 12:33
** CORRECTION BEGINS **

Ooops! [:I] I heard it mentioned today (25-Nov-2004) and thought it was going to be broadcasted today as well. Sorry about that all, guess I wasn't listening properly! So, I guess it will be on Monday then. I've corrected the subject line with the correct date.

I'm off now to hide under a rock!

** CORRECTION ENDS **

Not much of a warning I know. May be informative for some on here (I suffer from these horrible things!). Part of the Jeremy Vine show today. Even if you miss it, you may be able to listen to it again by going to the BBC website - they put up many of their shows up the following day so you can listen again.

Take care all.

mico
25-11-04, 12:37
Thanks arbie, I'll have to listen to that.

seh1980
25-11-04, 13:02
Thanks Arbie!! :D

Meg
25-11-04, 14:12
I must have missed it. Was it good ?

Its usually covered in their health slot at 1pm on Mondays.

I've emailed anyway to recommend this site as a resource should they be covering it again in the future.

Meg
www.overcominganxiety.co.uk

You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

vernon
25-11-04, 14:56
thanks, I missed it to do anyone know what web address its on if its on? thanks vernon

mico
25-11-04, 17:20
I'm not sure if they actually talked about it today, I listened for a bit whilst I was on the computer but nothing was said about it. But they did say they were having a feature about panic attacks on monday during their health hour. So keep an eye out for that.

Here's the site Vern:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/
You want to be on Jeremy Vine.

mico

vernon
25-11-04, 20:48
thanks mico :)

arbie
25-11-04, 21:44
Sorry for the rather embarassing mistake all. It wasn't on today after all. See main post for corrections.

Still, now have plenty of warning ;)