PDA

View Full Version : Is this possible?

Wantingtomoveon
15-09-17, 10:52
Do you think this is possible?

To do something awful in a dream, think in your dream, talk in your dream, (all the while knowing it's a dream) but actually doing it while you're dreaming it? Then to wake up and think "that was vivid"?

Midnight-mouse
15-09-17, 10:59
Do you think this is possible?

To do something awful in a dream, think in your dream, talk in your dream, (all the while knowing it's a dream) but actually doing it while you're dreaming it? Then to wake up and think "that was vivid"?

I think it's possible to have very vivid dreams that feel real on both an emotional and physical level but not that the dream was actually real and you were asleep while preforming the actions for real.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bike Rider
15-09-17, 11:46
Yes, happens to me most nights.

Wantingtomoveon
15-09-17, 12:11
Yes, happens to me most nights.

You do bad things in your sleep? While you're dreaming it youre actually doing it?

HOCDfighter
15-09-17, 18:23
Dreams are not reality, you might dream about something you dont want to do in real life.

au Lait
15-09-17, 21:30
Dreams can be incredibly vivid, but no matter how real they seem, they're not reality. It's not possible to be carrying out complex actions while dreaming about doing those actions. People can sleep walk and such of course, but I don't think that's what your referring to.