PDA

View Full Version : moved up cymbalta

braindead
15-09-17, 11:07
I moved up tp 90mg today from 60mg, they say there not sure if it works any better than 60mg, if so why the shit do they script it. I have to try it i am standing still at 60mg, my sleep is bad but i take a nap in the afternoon, and howl at the moon at night: wacko: Usually i only use low doses of ad,s backed up with 6mg lorazepam and lowest dose of olanzapine, i am trying to bin the olanzapine its the worse antipsychotic to make you fat even on low dose. I used the pill cutter to half a pill i am down to 1.25mg i no it sounds nothing but olanzapine is the mother of all detox , maybe my extra Cymbalta with mask the withdrawal, we can only hope :wacko:

pulisa
15-09-17, 13:02
Good luck, Brian. You never know, if it does nothing else it might help your fissure pain. It's all trial and error with these things-just hope you see some improvement.

braindead
15-09-17, 13:58
Good luck, Brian. You never know, if it does nothing else it might help your fissure pain. It's all trial and error with these things-just hope you see some improvement.:bighug1: