PDA

View Full Version : Feel like I'm honestly going to die?

Caitsxx
15-09-17, 18:34
I really feel like I'm going to die with no physical symptoms of anxiety just this bad feeling every single day but what's made it worse now is I'm terrified of sudden cardiac arrest ? Like it's all I think about I just feel like that's what's going to happen to me soon this all started 2 weeks ago when I heard about sca deaths and now I'm in constant fear that I will die and there's nothing anyone can or will be able to do to help me 😔 I feel weird life doesn't feel the same it feels dull and dark and dooomy I can't be happy it's my birthday today and I still can't be happy I'm scared to go out incase I have one and die please what can I do ????!! 😩😩😩😩:weep:

ravenz
18-09-17, 20:37
I get the same way sometimes, especially now with this new developed health anxiety, and having worked in emergency services seeing some of this stuff. I just have to remind my self there's no point worrying about it because we have 0 control over it anyway.

youdontknowme
20-09-17, 06:48
I'd had the health phobia thing and it is not fun at all. When I was a teenager I must've gone to the ER 3 times, convinced I was having a heart attack. I've also experienced the overwhelming sense of doom.
Take deep breaths. Take a bath. Don't be afraid to get help from a doctor if you need it, okay? I hope you are doing better now :). Either way we are here for you.