PDA

View Full Version : I'm so worried about my bone

becca98
16-09-17, 00:15
I have had a sore shoulder for about 4/5 weeks, it's only went I lift the arm, or put it to the side, I am worried it might be bone cancer because I have healthy anxiety and can't think of anything else it would be. I can't remember injiring the arm.

nomorepanic
16-09-17, 00:19
It is not bone cancer to be honest - it will be a muscle strain.

have you seen a doctor?

becca98
16-09-17, 00:21
It is not bone cancer to be honest - it will be a muscle strain.

have you seen a doctor?

No I haven't as I'm pregnant and can't have a X-ray, can't use deep heat. I didn't see much anyone could do, but I will go if it carries on😀 But you know how healthy anxiety is the smallest thing could be cancer!

nomorepanic
16-09-17, 00:23
You won't need an x-ray - just see a doctor and ask them - it could be anything really and NOT cancer.

becca98
16-09-17, 00:25
You won't need an x-ray - just see a doctor and ask them - it could be anything really and NOT cancer.

Thank you, I feel so silly posting :scared15: but I just panic so much, and can't find a possible cause for it thank you x

amy357
16-09-17, 00:34
I had a sore back for a while because I was sleeping in a funny position, it could be this? Also posture can cause you to have aching limbs so you could watch how you are sitting and standing maybe. I know what you feel like to instantly think of the worst! :(

becca98
16-09-17, 00:43
Amy ahh god! It's so annoying one worry always has to be something serious. I'm sick of it! How are you x

becca98
16-09-17, 19:24
Having my shoulder/arm pain for 3/4/5 weeks now can't really remember when it started, it hurts when I move it to the side only. I am so worried about bone cancer! I don't even know why, it only hurts with lifting and it's mild pain, I also sleep on it but can't remember injuring it, am I being stupid? Why am I so worried about bone cancer for?

Elen
16-09-17, 19:27
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

Elen
16-09-17, 19:28
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

becca98
16-09-17, 19:29
Hi

Elen

Thank you!