PDA

View Full Version : Tmj??

nwoods92
16-09-17, 23:37
I often get clicky jaw and pain in my neck and left side of head, tonight it's bad in my left side of head and also bottom teeth on left side? Stupidly googled but I just tried to sleep and I woke up and it's still here even stronger now. Worried :( when I move mouth it feels worse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lilliput
17-09-17, 10:27
I've had the clicky jaw thing ever since I can remember. Can give me troubles or pains when I'm tense and anxious.
Went to doc who sent me to the dentist. Dentist said 'partial malocclusion' which means my teeth don't meet perfectly and it puts a strain on my jaw muscles.
It bothers me a lot less these days; I go to a chiropractor for my neck problems and that always make things feel easier all around my head.

Beckybecks
17-09-17, 12:45
Yes I've had it for years too. Flares up with stress. Feels like toothache. I have it in my left side too and a click in my jaw. The more I worry about it the worse it gets and the longer it lasts. I can't tell you the number of diseases I've diagnosed myself with. When I relax and stop feeling anxious it disappears.

nwoods92
17-09-17, 12:52
Yes I woke up with ulcers all over inside of the lips today so must have been chewing them in sleep :( me too heart attack Aneurysm etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk