PDA

View Full Version : Throat feels very tight and hard to swallow

fma11122345
17-09-17, 14:30
Hi there again. I got back for the ent less then a week ago and was told everything was OK with the bumps on my throat(he didnt do anything but a neck exam tho) and told me I was going to be fine. A few days be for on the 8th my throat started to feel tight. I though it was just Nevers and forgot about it till the other day where it felt kinda funny to talk not pain or anything just a wired feeling in the center on my throat, yesterday I starred to have trouble swallowing....again. And now this morning I wake up to feel like I'm being choked! And hard to even get down spit. My fear is of cores a mass or something in my throat :(

Thank you

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Fishmanpa
17-09-17, 16:52
Very common Anxiety symptom. (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/symptoms#Throat_tighteningChokingSwallowing_proble ms)

Positive thoughts

fma11122345
17-09-17, 20:21
Very common Anxiety symptom. (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/symptoms#Throat_tighteningChokingSwallowing_proble ms)

Positive thoughtsI haven't really been that anxious tho. In facted I felt much better after the ent telling me I was fine. I do have a little bit of a cold tho.

Thank you

Fishmanpa
17-09-17, 21:19
I haven't really been that anxious tho. In facted I felt much better after the ent telling me I was fine. I do have a little bit of a cold tho.

Anxiety is like a campfire. When you're in the midst of a spiral the fire is burning bright and hot. When the flames die down, there's still a bed of red hot coals burning away just waiting for some more fuel. You may not feel anxious but your body is still on high alert and has a bed of hot anxiety coals inside just waiting to flare up. Just like a campfire, the hot coals of anxiety take a long time to finally go out.

Positive thoughts

fma11122345
17-09-17, 21:21
Thank you very much

fma11122345
18-09-17, 13:36
I feel a bit better today

Ozcar
20-09-17, 08:53
Your fine, throats working and ENT would have seen something wrong, just dont start looking up neurological issues, read a book, watch tv or something :)

fma11122345
21-09-17, 21:19
Your fine, throats working and ENT would have seen something wrong, just dont start looking up neurological issues, read a book, watch tv or something :)I hope so, today's been pretty Bad, I can eat OK but anything I drink feels like it gets jammed up and I can feel it when I breath and talk not like pain or hard to breath. just like somethings there...its really scarring me. And a ent would notice something like that? I didnt complain about it becues it went away back in August and only recently started back up...I'm going back to the ent next week and in going to spill my guts about every little thing that has happend the last 3 months

Thank you

Katiex
05-10-17, 18:28
How are you feeling? I'm having this too :(

fma11122345
06-10-17, 22:32
How are you feeling? I'm having this too :(I was fine for a while, but for the past few days its been pretty bad -.- like the front of my throat just feels off to me where this Globus sensation is. Like u can feel something bounce when I talk and or breath wich is the worst thing I'm dealing with.

Kendra
17-10-17, 21:58
I get this too feel it a bit now actually! The more you think about it the worse it will be! It's anxiety and it nothing to worry about. I get it when I'm not perticulary anxious but it goes when I stop thinking about it!!
Big hugs x

fma11122345
17-10-17, 23:02
I get this too feel it a bit now actually! The more you think about it the worse it will be! It's anxiety and it nothing to worry about. I get it when I'm not perticulary anxious but it goes when I stop thinking about it!!
Big hugs xOh I feel grate now, my throat is working the best it ever has lately. Thank you tho :)

fma11122345
30-10-17, 22:47
Your fine, throats working and ENT would have seen something wrong, just dont start looking up neurological issues, read a book, watch tv or something :)Recently iv done just that v.v