PDA

View Full Version : freaking out about 3 year old lymph node

Brad10
23-08-17, 01:21
So about three years ago is when I noticed it my dad said don't worry so did my mom but it's probably a 1 and bit cm or just a cm but sometimes I can barley feel it with my finger because it gets tucked away and sometimes I can feel it a lot more, I went to the my doctors and showed her but of course it was tucked away so she wasn't feeling the way I do when it's more noticeable, but she laughed and said I'm fine she, but I'm still worried it's cancer or something crazy

Fishmanpa
23-08-17, 01:57
Guess the eye is feeling better?

Positive thoughts

ScaredLizard
23-08-17, 02:01
So about three years ago

If it's been three years? I can guarantee you it's not cancer. Cancer is an uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells. Growth. By three years it would be massive and you'd know it! :hugs: You are fine

ODA_555
23-08-17, 03:58
So about three years ago is when I noticed it my dad said don't worry so did my mom but it's probably a 1 and bit cm or just a cm but sometimes I can barley feel it with my finger because it gets tucked away and sometimes I can feel it a lot more, I went to the my doctors and showed her but of course it was tucked away so she wasn't feeling the way I do when it's more noticeable, but she laughed and said I'm fine she, but I'm still worried it's cancer or something crazy
I have a node near my jaw.

Brad10
17-09-17, 21:14
So three years ago i noticed a swollen lymph node at the corner of my jaw line and it goes into my jaw if I move my head a certain way, but something I can see it through my skin and feel it very clearly, it's at least a 1cm and it's hard well like rubbery and it moves and it hasn't got bigger, wel I went to the doctors and of course it wasn't sticking out fully so she kept saying it's nothing to worry about and saying it's nothing but I can feel it a lot more and I'm freaking out now, it's like an oval shape, can anyone relate? I'm scared out of my mind

Fishmanpa
17-09-17, 21:36
So three years ago....

Nuff said.... :lac:

Positive thoughts

Brad10
17-09-17, 21:43
Nuff said.... :lac:

Positive thoughts

My psychiatrist said the same thing she said if it's been there for that long I'm fine she said it might not even be a gland or lymph node she said it could be fat tissue, like i can move it somewhat but it's pretty big that's what scares me

Elliejane44
17-09-17, 21:48
If it not changed in 3 years it fine . Don't touch it or check it . Believe the doctor

Keep positive

---------- Post added at 21:48 ---------- Previous post was at 21:47 ----------

If it not changed in 3 years it fine . Don't touch it or check it . Believe the doctor

Keep positive

Elen
17-09-17, 21:52
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen