My panic attacks well this is how i feel when im having one that:
I can't breath,
I feel sick,
Dizzy,
Disorentated,
Heart races,
Get hot,
Sometimes i need the toilet desperatley,
and all the time this is happening i'm just wishing i was at home.
MY LIFE!!! Everytime i step out that door, i also get funny about people coming in to my home more so if im on my own.
i haven't been to my dads house for over 3yrs now and that kills me and i think him also.

trac67
11-06-07, 12:01
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxxx

nomorepanic
11-06-07, 12:19
Hi and welcome

You will get loads of support here and meet some fab people.

honeybee3939
11-06-07, 12:40
Hi

And welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

belle
11-06-07, 12:42
HELLO AND WELCOME :)

I hope (and i'm sure) you'll get all the fabulous support you need here. For starters i can relate to your symptoms.

x

josephine
11-06-07, 13:19
Hi,

I feel just the same. I dont like people in my house either. I get a claustrophobic feeling. Certain people are ok but not others.

Welcome to the site.

Josephinex

Nibbles
11-06-07, 14:12
Hi and :welcome:

The symptoms you describe are very common and I can relate to several. Now you've joined NMP you'll get loads of support and advice while meeting new friends.

Take care,

Pink Princess
11-06-07, 14:31
hi and welcome to the site, you will find a lot of good advice and support here and make many friends along the way. hope to talk soon, take kare xxxxxx

Keep going
11-06-07, 14:47
ello, :yesyes:

stuart:D

groovygranny
12-06-07, 20:55
Hello sabrinacola, :welcome:to you!

You're among friends here - lots of help and support!

:flowers:

Lindalou64
12-06-07, 21:08
hello sabrina,
welcome,im sure alot can relate as myself,im sure you will find lots of info and support here,best to ya,linda x

Southern_Belle
13-06-07, 15:38
Hi Sabrinacola,

Welcome to NMP. As you can already see you will find many who will feel like you do. You are among friends here and will find support.

Laura :)